so i found my old vcd-copy of harry potter and the chamber of secrets and… i don’t know what’s more entertaining, the movie or the subtitles.
WWII Facebook Style
I love these so much you don’t even know
greatest history lesson ever created
I LULED SO HARD
I need this on my blog.
My therapist gave me a sheet of paper with a list of legitimate rights. We seem to forget we have these rights sometimes, so I thought I’d share it.
YOUR LEGITIMATE RIGHTS
- You have a right to need things from others.
- You have a right to put yourself first sometimes.
- You have a right to feel and express your emotions or your pain.
- You have a right to be the final judge of your beliefs and accept them as legitimate.
- You have the right to your opinions and convictions.
- You have the right to your experience - even if it’s different from that of other people.
- You have a right to protest any treatment or criticism that feels bad to you.
- You have a right to negotiate for change.
- You have a right to ask for help, emotional support, or anything else you need (even though you may not always get it).
- You have a right to say no; saying no doesn’t make you bad or selfish.
- You have a right not to justify yourself to others.
- You have a right not to take responsibility for someone else’s problem.
- You have a right to choose not to respond to a situation.
- You have a right, sometimes, to inconvenience or disappoint others.
They were like,
100% accurate. My students get angry at me because I’ve been playing Christmas music nonstop since December 1st